28 pcs of exotic iron-on embroidered patches for Jeans, T shirts, Bags, DIY projects
28 PCS of versatile fabric patches to enhance your plain everyday clothing. One Patch usually sells at $3 each individually.
- Appliques and Embroidered patches can be ironed on: shirts, jeans, hats, blouses, pants, skirts, etc.
- Suitable for Garments, S
- Use it on your any Do-It-Yourself clothing projects to give that distinguished look.
- Note: There is glue on the back of the patches.You can Iron on or sew on the clothes!
Great for towels, blankets, pillows, purses, scrapbooks, backpacks, aprons, jackets, pants, t- shirts, costumes, baby clothes and so much more!
Sold in pack of 28 PCS
- Set iron to hottest setting. Do not use water or steam.
- Cover patch with a fine cloth.
- Press firmly with iron for about 45-60 seconds.
- Repeat ironing on the reverse side.
- Allow patch to cool before testing.
- Repeat the process if needed to ensure the patch is secure.
- Do not iron patch on delicate cloths, or any materials that will fail under extreme heat such as leather, satin, or nylon.
- BY HAND: use 1/8-inch blanket stitch.
- BY MACHINE: use 15-stitiches per inch, zig-zag setting, and never in a straight line.
For any query and question about our Products & Services, please reach to us using below contact info.
- Call Us: +1 832 930 2107
- Email: email@example.com